Autoscope Will Remain Open
We’re taking extraordinary measures to safeguard the safety of our employees and customers. We value our customers and employees and trust that they will have confidence in our ability to keep them safe.
As an alternative to bringing your car in for service yourself into our clean and disinfected facility, Autoscope can help service your vehicle without you leaving your home.
Autoscope has always offered;
- Complimentary vehicle pick-up and delivery to our customers
- Over the internet payments, via a link to your email or text.
- A night Dropbox when you need to drop it off yourself.
However, we are now implementing additional measures such as;
- Disinfecting All Keys and interior surfaces before and after servicing the vehicle by wiping the steering wheel, shifter, and control knobs, as well as all touch-surface areas with a special disinfecting cloth.
- We are sanitizing the front Office regularly, every two hours.
- We schedule our customers with their timeslots on the half-hour intervals for drop off and pick-ups to minimize crowds.
- Using Fresh surgical gloves during every service
- Communicating and displaying all work Over Text, Phone & Email
We recognize that this is an unprecedented and unique situation and appreciate everyone’s support. We will continue to keep a close eye on this unfortunate situation and update you with any pertinent news.