Looking for an exciting new opportunity?
We are offering a career, not just a job.
Tired of working on Saturdays?
We are searching for motivated individuals to join our team. We have openings in both Dallas locations as well as our store in Plano. AutoScope is a family-owned, dealer alternative for European automotive repair. We are seeking experienced, trained technicians, and offer competitive wages, a great working environment, and benefits.
- Great team working environment
- Above-average pay and benefits
- Bi-weekly pay
- Great balance of work / personal life
- Company matching savings plan
Diagnose, repair, and maintain vehicles in accordance with factory standards.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Technically knowledgeable, experienced, or trainable on European car repairs.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic mechanical skills
- Perform work as described on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with All Data and industry standards.
- Diagnose the cause of vehicle malfunctions, and recommend/perform appropriate repairs.
- Examine the vehicle to identify necessary repair or maintenance items that may not be included on the repair order, and communicate to Service Advisor.
- Notify Service Advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined on repair order is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed by the time promised.
- Clearly and accurately document all work performed.
- Road test vehicles as required.
- Attend and successfully complete product training.
- Stay current and know how to access technical bulletins.
- Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Maintain the order and cleanliness of work areas.
- Meet all requirements of state and federal law dealing with automobile repair and consumer protection.
- Dependability. Complete tasks on schedule, accept accountability for work results.
- Safety. Understand and follow all safety rules and guidelines.
- Communication. Speak and read well.
- Flexibility. Accept additional or different tasks when circumstances change
- Ability to learn. Learn and apply new information, tools, and technologies without expending excessive resources or time.
To apply, please complete this simple form.
"*" indicates required fields